Knowledge Base Home

Collapse

Knowledge Base

•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antennas for Remote Terminal Units (RTUs)

Antennas for Remote Terminal Units (RTUs)

RTUs are essential for IoT applications particularly for certain vertical industries including factories, processing plants, power generation, and distribution facilities, etc. Cellular capability embedded into some of these RTUS allows for:
    • process automation and ease of monitoring;
    • reliable transfer of data through cellular IoT (C-IoT), 4G LTE, and 5G NR networks;
    • with various data I/O, integration of different sensors is also possible.
    Redlion has a good portfolio of devices for remote terminal...
    Go to post

RTUs are essential for IoT applications particularly for certain vertical industries including factories, processing plants, power generation, and distribution facilities, etc. Cellular capability embedded into some of these RTUS allows for:
    • reliable transfer of data through cellular IoT (C-IoT), 4G LTE, and 5G NR networks;
    Go to post

Go to post

• Wireless usb

Wireless usb

Sorry this will not work with win7. In fact, this item has been discontinued. We may still have some in stock but this is not generally supported. We don't stock any other wireless KVM switches that would serve as a replacement....
    Go to post

• What is Antenna VSWR and Why Does it Matter?

What is Antenna VSWR and Why Does it Matter?

A common antenna spec parameter that is often quoted is VSWR but few understand why they should care about this. A comprehensive description of what the Voltage Standing Wave Ratio is (or simply the SWR if in terms of power) is beyond the scope of this basic forum. The important points however are:
    • The VSWR is related to the reflection coefficient.
    • The reflection coefficient determines describes how much power is reflected back to the transmitter and how much of the incident power actually makes
    Go to post

• Ways to improve your 3G and 4G received signal

Ways to improve your 3G and 4G received signal

Actually this would include cellular voice as well ... This question comes up so frequently that i was surprised we didn't have an area on our site dedicated to answering this in general. I will attempt to do this but caveat this will be a WIP and i will edit/ update as needed. For now the quick and generic answer and if you have any specific questions on variations to this please ask. The question is if you have a wireless device typically 3G or 4G data card, modem or cellphone etc. what can...
    Go to post

• Workaround for Issue of Option GT Max getting stuck on Kyocera KR2

Workaround for Issue of Option GT Max getting stuck on Kyocera KR2

Here is a workaround for common issue of Option GT Max modem getting stuck on the Kyocera KR2 router: ...
    Go to post
There are no articles in this category.

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Article Tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

Working...